Filing a complaint with us
If you have a complaint about our services or a product, contact us at:
100 Crosby Street #306
New York NY 10012 United States
You may want to consider using a method other than email for sensitive information.
- what went wrong
- when it happened
- what you expect, for example, money back, an apology, account correction
Help us resolve your complaint sooner
- Make your complaint as soon as possible.
- Reply promptly if we ask you for more information.
- Keep copies of all relevant documents, such as letters, emails and notes of conversations with us.
We will acknowledge your complaint
We will acknowledge your complaint in writing, as soon as possible, typically within 5 business days of receiving your complaint. We may ask you to provide clarification or more information to help us resolve your complaint.
We will provide our decision
We normally provide our decision in writing, within 90 days of receiving a complaint. It will include:
- a summary of the complaint
- the results of our investigation
- our decision to make an offer to resolve the complaint or deny it, and
- an explanation of our decision
If our decision is delayed
If we cannot provide you with our decision within 90 days, we will:
- inform you of the delay
- explain why our decision is delayed, and
- give you a new date for our decision