Bring your accounts to a better place
Transfer an investment account to Wealthsimple and we'll put your money to work in a smart, low-fee, passive portfolio.
Make your money work harder
Simplify your finances: See your financial picture at a glance with all your accounts in one place
Pay lower fees: Our fees are a fraction of what most investment managers charge
Get human advice: Experienced investment advisers are here to help whenever you need it
Invest on autopilot: Stay on track with direct debits, automatic rebalancing and dividend reinvesting
Transfers made simple
- Start a transfer from our award-winning website or mobile app
- Answer a few simple questions about your current account
- We'll take care of the rest — including contacting your current provider
Transfer any of these accounts in just a few taps.
A smarter pension to save for the future, benefit from tax relief, and combine all your pots.
A popular savings account that helps you invest for the future, tax-free. This year's allowance is £20,000.
A tax free account that lets family and friends invest in your child's future. This year's allowance is £9,000.
Our most common taxable account to build long-term wealth alongside your ISA.
Over £3B and counting - More than 175,000 people trust over £3 billion with Wealthsimple globally
Everything is encrypted - We use state-of-the-art data encryption when handling your financial information and two-factor authentication (2FA) protection
FSCS protected - Your assets are held securely by a custodian and your cash is also protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, up to £85,000
Powerful backing - Wealthsimple is backed by $200M in investment from some of the world's largest financial institutions
Your security and trust are important to us. We're committed to protecting your account with the highest standards of security available.
Transfer an account in 5 minutes
- Answer a few questions about your financial goals
- We'll suggest a portfolio with the right amount of risk for you
- Tell us which account to transfer – we'll take care of the rest
Investment transfers that are greater than £5,000 in value are eligible for transfer fee reimbursement. When the transfer is completed, please send a digital copy of your statement showing your transfer fees to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect to see your fee reimbursed within 10 business days.
It's important to note that Wealthsimple does not reimburse exit charges on your existing product that might be applied by your existing provider if you move, or trading fees on the sale of assets.
When transferring funds from one institution to another, there are three different options to choose from:
- Entire account in cash (Most Common): Your institution will sell your holdings and move the money to us, but keep in mind you may be charged DSC or trading fees, which Wealthsimple cannot reimburse.
- Entire account as is: We move your holdings to us as they are today. We'll be reaching out to you via email regarding the liquidation of your holdings and will not liquidate anything until we receive confirmation from you.
- Part of the cash in my account: You can partially transfer any cash amount that is already sitting in your account to us. Before submitting your transfer, you need to liquidate your holdings with your other institution generate enough cash for the amount you've requested.
But which one should you choose? Visit our Help Center for more information.