Wealthsimple North American Green Bond Index ETF (WSGB)
+$22.11 (+2,211.00%) today
WSGB provides core fixed income exposure while funding projects linked to environmental and social justice. By investing in WSGB, socially-minded investors can have an impact in the world while investing in the diversification benefits of fixed income, by investing in USD and CAD green and social bonds, hedged to CAD.
Green, Social, and Sustainable Bonds
WSGB holds three categories of bonds, all verified by the Climate Bond Institute annually for proper management and use of proceeds; you can read more about their certification process here.
Green bonds are issued by companies and governments to directly fund projects related to climate change, climate adaptation, and carbon reduction. Green bonds held by WSGB fund solar panels, building energy efficiency, and green transit projects.
Social bonds are issued to fund projects advancing social causes; WSGB helps advance projects related to pandemic response, affordable housing, and food security. Sustainable bonds are similar, but fund projects which combine the goals of green and social bonds.
Our products have market-leading fees. We charge a 0.25% management fee for WSGB, well below any competitor in Canada.
Weighting & Holdings
Int'l Bank for Reconstruction and Development
European Investment Bank
Province of Ontario
Inter-American Development Bank
Mid-American Energy Co
Invest according to your values
Invest in a portfolio that maximizes returns, minimizes fees, and helps build a better world.
- Auto-deposits: Never miss a milestone with automatic contributions
- Dividend reinvesting: We'll instantly put your stock dividends back to work, earning you more
- Automatic rebalancing: We precisely rebalance your portfolio as the market changes
Start investing in 5 minutes
- Answer a few questions about your goals and risk tolerance
- We'll recommend a portfolio that's right for you
- Connect your bank account and make a deposit