Vanguard U.S. Total Market Index ETF CAD-hedged (VUS)
The price of this investment when the exchange last opened.
The highest price of this investment during regular trading hours.
The lowest price of this investment during regular trading hours.
The value of this ETF or company's issued shares based on the price of a single share multiplied by the total number of issued shares.Learn more
The highest price this investment has been in the past 52 weeks.
The lowest price this investment has been in the past 52 weeks.
The total number of shares bought and sold.
The investment objective of Vanguard U.S. Total Market Index ETF (CAD-hedged) (the ETF) is to track, to the extent reasonably possible and before fees and expenses, the performance of the CRSP US Total Market Index (CAD-hedged) (the Index)
Investing on autopilot
Invest in an intelligent portfolio of low-fee funds that are designed to meet your financial goals.
- Low Fees - Pay an annual management fee of 0.50% (or 0.40% for accounts over $100K)
- Stay on track - We'll instantly rebalance your portfolio and put your stock dividends back to work, earning you more
- Human advice - Our advisors will deliver sophisticated financial advice whenever you need it.
- Easy access - Manage your accounts from anywhere with our award-winning website and mobile app
Start investing in 5 minutes
- Answer a few questions about your goals and risk tolerance
- We'll recommend a portfolio that's right for you
- Connect your bank account and make a deposit